3M™ PELTOR™ Optime™ III Earmuffs are a high performance hearing protector, developed for use in extremely noise environments like airports, marine engine rooms, power stations and print works.
- Reduces noise levels up to 34 dB
- Double casing technology minimises resonance effect
- Large space inside the cups helps minimise heat and moisture build-up
- Soft, wide, foam cushions help reduce pressure around the ears
- Cushions and inserts available as replacement Hygiene Kits
- Helmet mounted model with P3E attachment
3M PELTOR Optime™ III Earmuffs. They’re ideal for use in extremely loud environments such as airports, power stations, marine engine rooms and print works and in applications where typically hard hats are required. Multiple adaptor options are available for compatibility with a wide selection of helmets.
Our helmet attached earmuffs reduce noise levels up to 34 dB and have a double-casing technology that minimises resonance in the holder casing resulting in maximum high-frequency attenuation. The large space inside the cups helps reduce heat and moisture build-up, and the soft, wide foam cushions offer low contact pressure around the ears, making them comfortable to wear for long periods and increasing compliance through user wear preference. Our earmuff stands for effective protection and highest comfort for the wearer.
The cushions and foam inserts are available as Hygiene Kits which are easy to replace if they become worn or damaged, extending the life of the product. They’re available in headband, neckband and Hi-Viz green models.