EVO® VISTAshield® is a next generation feature-rich safety helmet based on proven Evolution® head protection technology, incorporating a fully retractable optical class 1 integrated faceshield with A-rated impact resistance.
- Optical Class 1 - High optical quality with no optical distortion
- K Rated - Anti-Scratch resistance to surface damage from fine particles
- N Rated - Anti-Mist resistance to fogging
- A - Impact Rating. High energy impact; 6mm, 0.86g ball travelling at 425mph (685kph)
- UV Protection - 2: UV filter (EN170) provides protection from harmful UV. UV 2C-1.2 2: UV filter (EN170) provides protection from harmful UV. C: Unimpaired colour perception. 1.2: High light transmission.
- Molten Metal Tested - No penetration to helmet shell. Shell deformation must remain under < 10mm
- Lateral Deformation Tested - Additional EN397 test
- -40°C Tested - The helmet is pretreated in a cold chamber at -40°C for up to 24 hours. The Helmet withstands EN397 tests
- EN50365 Electrical Insulation - For use on low voltage installations. This optional test ensures reliable protection against electric shock up to AC 1000 V or DC 1500 V
Click here for Data Sheet
* After Clearance stock has been sold, this is not a stocked line, therefore delivery may be longer than our Standard.