The Bodytech ThermaTech offers the best comfort, safety and durability in cold environments. It offers
thermal insulation down to -50°C / -58°F. These wellingtons will keep your feet dry and warm in the coldest
working conditions. The boots are resistant to oils, fats, organic solvents and a variety of chemicals. The
ultra grip SRC outsole offers superior safety in all conditions. Thanks to the best BASF Polyurethane raw
material these are extremely comfortable thermo boots. Lightweight, strong and flexible with a durability
3 to 4 times longer compared to the traditional pvc and rubber boots. The superior durability offers
important cost savings. The orthopedic, removable footbeds with arch support give the comfort you
deserve. ThermaTech is the best solution for cold environments. No heavy or tired legs after a hard day’s
S5: With composite toe cap and Kevlar
antiperforation midsole: EN ISO 20345: 2011 SRC CI
• A very comfortable and versatile fully waterproof Thermo working boot for all activities.
• Cost effective and value for money guaranteed thanks to superior druability,
comfort, safety and very competitive pricing.
• SRC outsole (SRA for ceramic surfaces and SRB for metal surfaces) - strong
grip for the best safety.
• Anti clog - self cleaning outsole with the highest resistance against abrasion.
• No breaking or cracking in cold temperatures or with extreme temperature
• Extremely comfortable thermo boot for cold environments.
• Cold Insulation certificate -50°C / -58°F
• ThermaTech boots keep your feet warm, dry and comfortable.
• Removable orthopedic footbeds for extra comfort.
• Antibacterial inner liner.
• Manufactured with the best BASF Polyurethane raw material.
• Thick outsole: extra high thermal insulation for extra warm
• Kick-off spur: take boos off with ease.
• Extra light: energizes your feet.
• Flexible soft touch material: perfect fit.
• Easy to clean.