These Bodytech PU Wellingtons offer the best comfort, safety and durability in cold environments. They offer thermal insulation down to -30°C / -22°F, whilst keeping your feet dry & warm in cold & wet working conditions.
The boots are resistant to oils, fats, organic solvents and a variety of chemicals. The outsoles offer superior safety in all conditions. Thanks to the best BASF Polyurethane raw material these are extremely comfortable thermo boots. Lightweight, strong and flexible with a durability 3 to 4 times longer compared to the traditional pvc and rubber boots. The superior durability offers important cost savings. The removable shockabsorbing and washable insoles support give the comfort you deserve.
The best and most comfortable solution fo all jobs. No more heavy or tired legs after a hard day’s work. Wellingtons have the following certificates: CE, CSA, S4, S5, SRC (SRA + SRB), CI (cold insulation).
• A very comfortable and versatile fully waterproof working boot for all activities.
• Cost effective and value for money guaranteed thanks to superior druability, comfort, safety and very competitive pricing.
• Manufactured with the best BASF Polyurethane raw material.
• Outsole designed for stability and grip in all terrains.
• Includes 1 Free Pair of orthopedic, washable, antibacterial, removable footbeds with arch support and shock absorbing heel cushioning effect.
• SRC outsole (SRA for ceramic surfaces and SRB for metal surfaces) - strong grip for the best safety.
• Kick-off spur: take boots off with ease
Click here for Data Sheet