These Bodytech PU Wellingtons offer the best comfort, safety and durability in cold environments. They
offer thermal insulation down to -30°C / -22°F. These wellingtons will keep your feet dry and warm in cold
and wet working conditions. The boots are resistant to oils, fats, organic solvents and a variety of
chemicals. The outsoles offer superior safety in all conditions. Thanks to the best BASF Polyurethane raw
material these are extremely comfortable thermo boots. Lightweight, strong and flexible with a durability 3
to 4 times longer compared to the traditional pvc and rubber boots. The superior durability offers important
cost savings. The removable shockabsorbing and washable insoles support give the comfort you deserve.
The best and most comfortable solution fo all jobs. No more heavy or tired legs after a hard day’s work.
• A very comfortable and versatile fully waterproof working boot for all activities.
• Cost effective and value for money guaranteed thanks to superior druability,
comfort, safety and very competitive pricing.
• Manufactured with the best BASF Polyurethane raw material.
• Outsole designed for stability and grip in all terrains.
• Includes 1 Free Pair of orthopedic, washable, antibacterial, removable footbeds
with arch support and shock absorbing heel cushioning effect.
• SRC outsole (SRA for ceramic surfaces and SRB for metal surfaces) - strong
grip for the best safety.
• Antibacterial inner liner.
• No breaking or cracking in cold temperatures or with extreme
• Abrasion resistant outsole.
• Extra light: energizes your feet - all day wearer comfort.
• Flexible soft touch material: perfect fit.
• Easy clean.
• Cold Insulation certificate -30°C / -22°F
• 100% waterproof for warm and dry feet.
• Kick-off spur: take boots off with ease.