- A hard hat designed for use in harsh environments, with excellent ventilation and a good field of vision
- 3M™ Uvicator™ sensor disc tells you when your hard hat has been over exposed to UV- radiation and its time to replace it
- Softly rounded design, which helps to avoid helmet parts snagging on branches, etc.
- Ventilation holes distributed over a larger area offer maximum through-flow of air increasing wearer comfort
- Head harness can be rotated 180° for better visibility when working in confined spaces
- Short peak gives improved upwards visibility
3M™ Series G3000 hard hat has been designed in close collaboration with industrial and forestry workers. It is intended for use in harsh environments with tough demands for effective protection, excellent ventilation and a maximum field of vision. The slim design means that falling objects slide off easily and do not dislodge the helmet from its position. Softly rounded design, without any sharp or protruding components, the extremely comfortable lining and the simple adjustment of the neck strap make the G3000 unique. To improve the field of vision, the helmet has been designed with a shorter screen, without compromising on anti-dazzle and other properties. The helmet lining can be turned through 180 degrees – a big advantage when working in confined spaces, as it gives the wearer the maximum field of vision.