- Provide industrial bump protection to EN812
- Low profile design
- Flexible shell made with ABS plastic, can be removed for cleaning
- Airflow channels for ventilation
- Compressed closed cell foam pad
- Absorbent terry towelling sweatband
- Optional logo customisation areas
- Adjustable elastic strap for a personal fit
- Available in three peak lengths for a variety of applications
- Belt clip accessory available
3M™ First Base™ + Bump Caps are designed to provide limited head protection from bumps and minor lacerations to the head from stationary objects. They offer industrial bump protection to EN812 with their patented flexible shell design manufactured from durable ABS plastic.
Protect yourself from light contact, minor lacerations and minor abrasions against stationary objects to the head with 3M™ First Base™ + Bump Caps. These bump caps feature a flexible, low profile design made from ABS plastic and breathable woven fabric and foam with airflow channels for ventilation. They have an adjustable elastic strap for a personal fit, an absorbent terry towelling sweatband and optional customisation areas where a brand name or logo can be added. 3M™ First Base™ + Bump Caps provides industrial bump protection to EN812.
- Light industry, general manufacturing